Saturday, October 4, 2008

Romantic Words part 5


"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go."

Source Unknown

"Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!"

Source Unknown

"You must be a thief because you stole my heart... I must be a poor shooter because i keep missing you..."

Source Unknown

"I wouldn't know what to do if I'd lost you. I wouldn't know what to say if the day comes when you go away. Tears would fall and my heart would break, but loving you would never be my mistake."

Source Unknown

"The smallest word I know is 'I', the sweetest word I know is 'love', and the only thing that will remind me of that will be 'you'."

Source Unknown




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Love Songs