Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 tips on how to add spark to your love ife


  1. Always end your phone conversation by wispering "I LOVE YOU".
  2. Learn more about your lover's favorite things, sports, colour, food, likes and dislike etc.
  3. Ask your lover what three things you could do to make them happier
  4. Take a walk together in a light spring rain
  5. Learn to give the best back and foot massage
  6. Create a special sign or signal that only the two of you understand that says, "I LOVE YOU"
  7. Don't compare your relationship with others.
  8. Call each other in the middle of the day just to say I LOVE YOU or I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU
  9. Whisper "I LOVE YOU" to your lover during a romantic moment in the movie.
  10. Lastly, remember the ABCs of love: Always Be Considerate!



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Love Songs