Friday, September 5, 2008

Romantic Words part 1

"831 means 'I Love You'8 letters3 words1 meaning."

Anonymous


"I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."

Source Unknown


"I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day."

Source Unknown


"Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you."

Source Unknown


"I have painted a million of kisses for you.I have filled an ocean of tears for you.I have walked a thousand miles for you.I have counted the stars for you. I did that, all because I love you."

Source Unknown


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Love Songs