Monday, September 22, 2008

Romantic Words part 4

" If i were a tear in your eye, i wood roll down onto your lips.But if you were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid to lose you "

Source Unknown

" If you ever doubt my love for you, just put your ear to my heart and listen, it's calling your name. "

Source Unknown

"I have painted a million of kisses for you.I have filled an ocean of tears for you.I have walked a thousand miles for you.I have counted the stars for you. I did that, all because I love you."

Source Unknown

"Sometimes I wonder why I fell in love with you in the first place, and continue to love you after all the pain. And then you smile at me, and I realize why; without you, I can't breath."

Source Unknown

" If I can't have you, I'll just be single for the rest of my life. "

Source Unknown


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Love Songs