Sunday, September 21, 2008

Singapore River


Another Romantic Spot in Singapore is The Singapore River. It has many history behind this place. The river used to be polluted with waste material and rubbish. But now it is very clean.








pic 1. Romantic view of the Singapore river.



Pic 2. The road is long, so hold on to me tight coz we are going to have a great moments together.



Pic 3. I will be you pillar for you to lean on.

Pic 4. Even without light, i can see you with my heart.


Pic 5. Life without love is like a tree, without blossom and fruit.

Pic 6. looking out to the sea, i realise that my love for you is truly madly and deeply.

Pic 7. The bum boat reminds me of the day you accepted my ring.
Getting There:
You can take bus number 51,61,63,80,
124,145,166,174,174M,197,851,961,961C,NR1,NR2,NR3,NR5,NR6,NR 7 & NR8. Alight after circular road.
Amenities:
A popular night life area in Singapore with a lot of pubs, clubs and restaurants. You can also take the bum boat price from S$3/- to S$9/- per pax.
Maps:




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Love Songs